Begun in June of 2012 by Berkshire County blogger, writer and mom Kelly Bevan McIlquham, Berkshire Family Focus is your one-stop source for family activities, events and more in the Berkshires of Massachusetts. From kid-friendly theater to family-focused museum exhibits, outdoor activities and more, we provide an up-to-date calendar of it all. Whether from the Berkshires or just visiting you are sure to find something to satisfy and entertain every member of your family in this online resource and guide. To have your event, business or family-friendly organization featured here, send press releases and detailed information to email@example.com.
The most comprehensive online resource for families visiting & living in the Berkshires, MA. Featuring articles, columns, family calendars, giveaways and more.
Latest posts by Berkshire Family Focus (see all)
- Berkshire Family Favorite Story Times, Playgroups, Places to Take Swim, Horseback Riding, Dance and Music Lessons - May 29, 2015
- Morningside Pride Night is set for June 3 - May 29, 2015
- The Weekend Lowdown: May 29-31 - May 27, 2015
- Sand Springs Recreation Center in Williamstown to host big Splash Carnival - May 27, 2015
- We’ve got four tickets to this weekend’s Mad Hatter’s Tea and Garden Party at The Mount (GIVEAWAY) - May 26, 2015