* For all events, call ahead to confirm as some cancellations may occur.
Begun in June of 2012 by Berkshire County blogger, writer and mom Kelly Bevan McIlquham, Berkshire Family Focus is your one-stop source for family activities, events and more in the Berkshires of Massachusetts. From kid-friendly theater to family-focused museum exhibits, outdoor activities and more, we provide an up-to-date calendar of it all. Whether from the Berkshires or just visiting you are sure to find something to satisfy and entertain every member of your family in this online resource and guide. To have your event, business or family-friendly organization featured here, send press releases and detailed information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Latest posts by Berkshire Family Focus (see all)
- BFF Road Trip: Bennington, VT [Photo Gallery] - August 25, 2015
- The Weekend Lowdown: Aug. 21-23 - August 19, 2015
- We’ve got four pairs of ‘His Girl Friday’ tickets to giveaway [GIVEAWAY] - August 18, 2015
- The Weekend Lowdown: Aug. 14-16 - August 12, 2015
- WordxWord Festival 2015 kicks off Aug. 16 - August 11, 2015