* For all events, call ahead to confirm as some cancellations may occur.
Begun in June of 2012 by Berkshire County blogger, writer and mom Kelly Bevan McIlquham, Berkshire Family Focus is your one-stop source for family activities, events and more in the Berkshires of Massachusetts. From kid-friendly theater to family-focused museum exhibits, outdoor activities and more, we provide an up-to-date calendar of it all. Whether from the Berkshires or just visiting you are sure to find something to satisfy and entertain every member of your family in this online resource and guide. To have your event, business or family-friendly organization featured here, send press releases and detailed information to email@example.com.
The most comprehensive online resource for families visiting & living in the Berkshires, MA. Featuring articles, columns, family calendars, giveaways and more.
It's almost time to change our cover photos on all social media. Do you have a cover-worthy photo of your family... http://t.co/9b9kvTLw1R - 12 hours ago
Latest posts by Berkshire Family Focus (see all)
- The Weekend Lowdown (audio) - March 27, 2015
- The BFF Q&A - March 27, 2015
- Pediatric Development Center to host fundraising event April 2 - March 27, 2015
- Project Native Film Festival in Great Barrington set for April 11-12 - March 26, 2015
- The Weekend Lowdown (video) — March 27-29 - March 26, 2015