*Find more 4th of July Family Fun HERE!
Tuesday, July 4
Central Berkshire County
10 a.m.: Pittsfield Parade
The annual parade themed “Celebrating Our Heroes,” will kick begin at the intersection of South and West Housatonic St. and travel along North Street ending at Wahconah Park on Wahconah St. For more information go online to pittsfieldparade.com.
6:30 p.m.: Pittsfield Sun’s Game and Fireworks
Watch the Pittsfield Sun’s take on the Brockton Rox; and then enjoy the fireworks after the game. Wahconah Park, Wahconah St., Pittsfield.
All Day: Williamstown’s Hometown Fourth of July, celebrating the 250th anniversary of its incorporation, will host their annual Hometown Fourth of July Celebration with daylong family fun throughout town.
- 11 a.m.: Fourth of July Parade: Traveling Route 2 (from Southworth Street) to Spring Street. The parade will end at the base of Spring Street. After the parade, enjoy a free BBQ with complimentary hot dogs, chips, watermelon, cookies and beverages.
- 1:30 p.m.: On the lawn of Williams College’s Sawyer Library, visiting actors to the Williamstown Theatre
- 2:30 p.m.: Free Showing of Sundance Film Festival Short Films at Images Cinema
- 6:30 p.m..: Across the Pond Concert at The Clark
- 9:30 p.m.: Fireworks at Taconic Golf Club
More details at williamstownchamber.com.
9:30 p.m.: Fireworks after North Adams Steeplecats Game For an evening of all-American fun, grab some tickets to the annual 4th of July SteepleCats game (6:30 p.m.), and stick around for the fireworks, which start immediately afterward, at approximately 9:30 p.m. explorenorthadams.com. $5 adults, $3 seniors & students, $1 ages 6-12, Free children 5 and under, $12 Family (up to 5). Joe Wolfe Field, State Street, North Adams.
The celebration starts at 1:30 p.m.. The Amy Ryan Band will be performing blues and rock blues. There will also be a kids craft table, face painting, and food for purchase by Firefly Gastro Pub.
The reading of the Declaration of Independence starts at 3 p.m.. Shakespeare & Company, 70 Kemble St., Lenox.