Halloween is just around the corner and I’ve got a easy spooky (or not-so-spooky) craft that even the most craft-challenged moms and dads can do with their kids.
- Cardboard (cereal box weight)
- Tissue paper in Halloween colors, cut into 2Å~2 inch squares
- Googly eyes
- Black paint
- Fabric, netting or ribbon to make your bow
1. I traced our wreaths on to cardboard, using a plate for the outer circle, and a bowl for the inner circle, and the preschoolers painted those black.
2. Then they glued the squares of tissue paper and the googly eyes to their wreaths. Some chose to crumple their tissue paper, and some didn’t.
3. Finish by stapling on a color coordinated bow. We used a variety of materials for our bows. I had a strip of black fabric that I tied into a bow for one. The purple bows came from ribbon that I picked up at the dollar store, and my favorite bow was this one! (I had saved a few pieces of netting that fruit comes packaged in). It was perfect for this project!
Aren’t these just the cutest?