Begun in June of 2012 by Berkshire County blogger, writer and mom Kelly Bevan McIlquham, Berkshire Family Focus is your one-stop source for family activities, events and more in the Berkshires of Massachusetts. From kid-friendly theater to family-focused museum exhibits, outdoor activities and more, we provide an up-to-date calendar of it all. Whether from the Berkshires or just visiting you are sure to find something to satisfy and entertain every member of your family in this online resource and guide. To have your event, business or family-friendly organization featured here, send press releases and detailed information to email@example.com.
The most comprehensive online resource for families visiting & living in the Berkshires, MA. Featuring articles, columns, family calendars, giveaways and more.
On Saturday mornings we try to give a Berkshire County Shout-Out to someone or something special. Someone we are... http://t.co/DS8fyAZAxZ - 4 hours ago
Latest posts by Berkshire Family Focus (see all)
- We’d like to send a Berkshire Family Focus shout-out to Katherine Winston and Ty Allan Jackson - February 28, 2015
- Dalton Girls Lacrosse signups set for Feb. 27, March 6 and March 14 in Dalton and Pittsfield - February 27, 2015
- Another ‘How to Talk So Kids Will Listen and Listen So Kids Will Talk’ series kicks off at Berkshire Community College March 4 - February 26, 2015
- Weekend Lowdown: Feb. 27-March 1 - February 25, 2015
- Town Players of Pittsfield seeking students and adults for May Musical Review - February 25, 2015