* For all events, call ahead to confirm as some cancellations may occur.
Begun in June of 2012 by Berkshire County blogger, writer and mom Kelly Bevan McIlquham, Berkshire Family Focus is your one-stop source for family activities, events and more in the Berkshires of Massachusetts. From kid-friendly theater to family-focused museum exhibits, outdoor activities and more, we provide an up-to-date calendar of it all. Whether from the Berkshires or just visiting you are sure to find something to satisfy and entertain every member of your family in this online resource and guide. To have your event, business or family-friendly organization featured here, send press releases and detailed information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The most comprehensive online resource for families visiting & living in the Berkshires, MA. Featuring articles, columns, family calendars, giveaways and more.
Don't forget Day 11's 24-hour giveaway courtesy of Jacob's Pillow Dance ends at noon and another begins courtesy... http://t.co/Fw60WTyKZs - 3 hours ago
Latest posts by Berkshire Family Focus (see all)
- 12-Plus Days of Christmas Giveaways: Day 11 —Tickets to ‘Cinderella’ at Jacob’s Pillow - December 17, 2014
- Weekend Lowdown: Dec. 19-21 - December 17, 2014
- 12-Plus Days of Christmas Giveaways: Day 10 — Tickets to ‘A Christmas Carol’ at the Spectrum Playhouse - December 16, 2014
- 12-Plus Days of Christmas Giveaways: Day 9 — Passes to the Norman Rockwell Museum - December 15, 2014
- Thank you to our Week 2 12-Plus Days of Christmas Giveaways sponsors - December 15, 2014