* For all events, call ahead to confirm as some cancellations may occur.
Begun in June of 2012 by Berkshire County blogger, writer and mom Kelly Bevan McIlquham, Berkshire Family Focus is your one-stop source for family activities, events and more in the Berkshires of Massachusetts. From kid-friendly theater to family-focused museum exhibits, outdoor activities and more, we provide an up-to-date calendar of it all. Whether from the Berkshires or just visiting you are sure to find something to satisfy and entertain every member of your family in this online resource and guide. To have your event, business or family-friendly organization featured here, send press releases and detailed information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The most comprehensive online resource for families visiting & living in the Berkshires, MA. Featuring articles, columns, family calendars, giveaways and more.
Latest posts by Berkshire Family Focus (see all)
- Upcoming Ice-Fishing Derbies, tournaments and contests in the Berkshires - January 23, 2015
- Weekend Lowdown: Jan. 23-25 - January 21, 2015
- Northern Berkshire YMCA launches FREE Wellness Wednesday’s and it begins TODAY - January 21, 2015
- Berkshire Theatre Group to hold auditions for summer 2015 community production - January 20, 2015
- Giveaway: Enter to win 4 tickets to ‘Les Miserables’ at the Spectrum Playhouse - January 16, 2015