Did the time sneak up on you? Were you too busy to run out and get the dads in your life a present? Well we’ve got you covered. Here’s a list of suggested events happening on Father’s Day that dad is going to love!
- Summer Family Day (Williamstown) — It’s free fun for the whole family. Celebrate three extraordinary artists including Picasso via family art-making, music, games and more.
- Father’s Day Canoe Trip (Sheffield) — Paddle the Housatonic with dad, and enjoy the beautiful Berkshire scenery.
- Father’s Free at Naumkeag (Stockbridge) — One of the region’s hidden gems, Naumkeag is free for dad today. Wander the grounds, explore the house, and see how Choate family might have spent Father’s Day.
- MagiCon (Adams) — Is dad a Harry Potter fan? Well, fans young and old won’t be able to resist this magical afternoon of wizardry.
- Suns Vs Seacoast Mavericks (Pittsfield) — Buy him some peanuts and Cracker Jacks and some tickets to today’s Pittsfield Sun’s game and you’ll have made that baseball loving dad’s day.
- Father’s Day BBQ on the Hill (Sheffield) — They say the way to a dad’s heart is through his stomach, so why not attend this special BBQ just for dad on one of the most picturesque properties in the Berkshires.
- Jaws’ in Concert (Lenox) — Not necessarily the quintessential family movie, but it’s an awesome Father’s Day present. Pack up a picnic, and enjoy this classic under the stars with the Boston Pops performing the music live!
Enjoy your day!